- Your jewelry was washed with water - it is NOT STERILE. We recommend you clean/sterilize prior to wearing. All of our jewelry can be sterilized in an autoclave, including o-rings. Cold sterilization methods can also be used. All of our products go through a computer controlled kiln annealing to ensure the glass is stable on a molecular level.
- Glass can be cleaned with soap and water, or alcohol. Clean your jewelry DAILY for happy, healthy ears.
- Take special care when handling near hard surfaces as dropping can result in breakage.
- Glass is slippery when wet; use caution or remove before wearing in water. Remember to take out your jewelry before sky diving, zorbing, extreme parkour sessions or other athletic activities.
- Our o-rings are made from black EPDM food grade rubber or clear silicone. We suggest changing out your o-rings every 4-8 weeks, as they can loosen over time.
, ear cheese
, ear smell
, lobe smell
, smelly ear
, ear funk